King's Road Pop Up
We will be reopening our pop up store on the King’s Road in Chelsea from Thursday 18th June. Since the last time we saw you, we have made some changes in the store so that both you and our team will have a safe and enjoyable shopping experience.
Walk-in Tue - Fri 11am - 4pm and Sat 11am - 6pm.
Private Shopping Appointments
Safety in Store
• We will limit the number of customers in store to maximum two to adhere to a social distance of two meters at all time
• Facemasks, gloves and hand sanitiser will be offered to customers upon entry. Customers will be asked to use the hand sanitiser before browsing; our team will wear face masks when in customer contact and gloves when handling garments.
• Our fitting rooms will remain open but have been separated with a good distance between them. Customers will be offered facemasks for trying on products, and clothes will be steamed and quarantined for 48 hours after being tried on.
• We have stocked up with extra sizes in the stock room so that whenever possible you will be offered a fresh garment from the back. If preferred, we also always offer free shipping and returns on orders from our warehouse (next day delivery).
• The store will be deep cleaned every morning before opening, and frequently touched areas disinfected throughout the day.