Job Title: Performance Marketing Manager
Responsible to: Marketing Director
Working closely with: Head of E-commerce Operations, Finance & Operations Director, Marketing Communications Manager
Founded by Samantha Cameron in 2017, Cefinn is a London-based label creating chic, grown-up fashion for the multitasking urban woman. Every piece is designed to be smart, modern and feminine. Easy to wear and elegantly understated, it’s fashion you don’t have to overthink. Samantha created Cefinn to fill the gap in the market for fashion-forward pieces that work hard for busy women.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support the continued success across our Marketing team, by driving our performance marketing and developing the area of data analytics. The successful candidate will be an analytical, data driven and strategic thinker; with previous digital marketing experience.
The Performance Marketing Manager will be a crucial part of a small, dynamic and fast-growing team based in West London. This is an exciting opportunity to develop in a fast paced, high-growth environment while making an immediate impact to the business.
The ideal candidate must possess knowledge in ecommerce and digital best practices including a general understanding of campaign reporting and analytics. Key responsibilities of this role include: digital marketing execution across omni-channel efforts, working with the marketing director to define the email strategy and segmentation based on A/B testing and insight, creating and launching and managing the Cefinn affiliate program, and providing recommendations based on insights and data for our paid media across all channels (social, search, display, Google shopping). This role will be responsible for owning and sharing weekly and monthly performance reporting dashboards across all digital marketing channels with insight-driven recommended actions to drive the business forward.
In addition to performance marketing, a key part of this role is to provide actionable insights that support and inform our digital and offline marketing, CRM, and UX, applying the principles of web analytics and customer analysis to design and to inform advanced performance marketing and data strategies. You will be analysing data from multiple sources to create a deep understanding of visitors and multi-channel customers. You will be able to communicate numbers simply and easily to the team and Directors.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day relationship with paid media agency, ensuring that creative, messaging, targeting, budget, and campaign execution recommendations are aligned with the Cefinn brand strategy and target audiences
- Work in partnership with the Marketing Director to plan digital marketing and ensure paid media strategy is executed to exceed targets
- Manage Search, Social and Google Shopping campaign performance ensuring they are exceeding campaign KPI goals and make performance recommendations
- Develop and manage overall marketing testing plan across all digital channels
- Manage day-to-day asset delivery and approvals for all digital assets required to support digital campaign execution, in partnership with the Marketing Communications Manager
- Briefing digital media agency ads in line with the marketing calendar and ensuring they are optimised
Email & CRM
- Manage and develop the email marketing program, data segmentation and performance
- Manage the delivery, reporting and analysis of emails, including testing, approvals, and deployment
- Manage email program performance reporting on a weekly basis as well as a monthly trends and insights to provide data driven recommendations to evolve the program
- Develop and manage the A/B testing plan to work in parallel with planned email campaigns to ensure optimal performance including open rate, CTR and revenue
- Develop and manage customer journeys and onboarding program (welcome emails. abandon cart, winback, back in stock etc) as well as trigger email program
- Manage and drive the email subscriber strategy and lead gen targets, ensuring quality and health of database
- Launch the Cefinn affiliate marketing program to help support the growth of the ecommerce business
- Manage the day-to-day affiliate marketing program including promotions, new affiliate opportunities and partners to support the growth of the brand
- Manage the campaign analysis of the affiliate program and make informed recommendations to optimise and develop the program
- Monitor the affiliate budget including commission and spend
- Brief creative and design to create all affiliate marketing materials
- Managing the implementation, tracking and make recommendations to improve the SEO strategy
- Briefing and working with the Head of Ecommerce Operations to develop our onsite SEO
- Managing the day to day relationship with our SEO consultant, ensuring strategy and plans are implemented to the highest standard and on time
- Developing daily, weekly & monthly dashboards to provide stakeholders and the wider business with the best possible view of the website & customer performance
- Work with website analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others as necessary to provide insight into our website performance, including customer shopping behaviour on site and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure the accuracy of data and reports for the highest quality of standards and translated into clear and digestible insights for key stakeholders to be used for actionable strategies
- Providing analysis around customer behaviour and lifecycle, product performance and conversions, promotion impact, customer analysis and industry & competitor trends.
- Channel attribution and funnel performance reporting and optimisation
- Providing analysis around, but not limited to:
○ Digital Marketing channels including Search, Social and Google Shopping
○ Direct Mail campaigns, including seasonal catalogues
○ Promotional campaign impact
○ User experience and site developments (A/B testing)
○ Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop budgets, constantly adjusting and optimising spend based on sales performance, KPIs and trends
- Working with CRM software (Ometria or other similar) for customer behaviour insights
- Constantly test new ideas and closely monitor their performance
- Supporting the Marketing team with general analysis and reporting
- BS/MS degree with a focus on business, marketing, mathematics and/or statistics
- Experienced user Google Analytics
- Advanced user Excel
- Previous online marketing experience, with understanding and exposure to the different marketing channels and how they affect each other.
- Prior experience creating weekly/monthly campaign performance analysis
- The following are highly desirable:
○ Proven digital marketing experience within an ecommerce retail environment
○ Experience working with affiliate platforms
○ Hands on SEO, Paid Social and/or PPC experience
○ Demonstrable knowledge of email marketing, CRM and omnichannel marketing
○ Experience using Facebook Business Manager
○ Experience working with third party marketing agencies
○ Experience working with CRM software and email service providers
○ Experience of planning, implementing and analysing the results of A/B tests across marketing channels and the website.
Key Personal Competencies /Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of tracking systems and websites
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics
- Very comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions and have a knowledge of website analytics tools, Google Analytics skills in particular
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and targets.
- Strong, energetic character, able to positively communicate strategic ideas and adapt to changing requirements effectively
- Ability to adhere to budgets
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A flexible, approachable attitude
- An understanding of fashion and retail is a bonus
Salary: Dependent on experience Start date: Immediate
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.